Friday, August 10

New Ideas

I am a Close To My Heart Consultant.   I sell the product because I love it.   I sell to friends and family.   If you're interest you can check out my site HERE. 

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalog just came out.   It is fabulous!  Wow!  There are so many new and exciting things.  There are new alcohol markers. When you order, you get two coordinating shades; dark and light.  I am really excited to see how these compare to Copic Markers which are also alcohol ink. (Wonderful for blending) 

ExclusiveProduct.ashx

There are new mini pigment pads. There is a new Cricut Artiste Collection cartridge.  CTMH Cricut cartridges are made exclusively for CTMH.  It includes 700 images, Font, Shapes and 3-D items.  There are 3 size D stamp set and 3 12X9 Dimensional Elements in coordination shapes in the kit.   The die cuts coordinate with many stamps.  The stamps are outlined in red so that you know that they coordinate with a die cut.   Don’t forget the Art Philosophy Collection cartridge is still available, too.

  The paper packets are to die for!   If  I must choose my favorites they are…

Flirty

L3_Flirty.ashx

WOTG_FlirtyScrapbook.ashx

and Avonlea.

L3_Avonlea.ashx

WOTG_AvonleaScrapbook.ashx

There are many new stamp sets ranging from $6.95 to $29.95 which are the large alphabet sets.  All of CTMH stamps are a true, clear acrylic.  They come in envelopes and storage is minimal. 

There are many new embellishments and new surfaces to alter.

Check out this new Advent kit.

WOTG_AdventCalendar.ashx

If you love what you see.  Come visit me at my CTMH site HERE.   Product will be shipped directly to you.  If you are local,  I can place an order for you. I usually place an order around the 15th of the month but I can order any time.

L3_PearPartridge.ashx

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: