Saturday, October 22

Sweet and Simple

It’s not very often that I make a simple card…  they still take time but I like the sleek simple look of them.  

I create most of my cards in the evening.   It’s dark out when I grab the Canon so the  pictures  don’t always turn out the best.

I used a plain white card base and stamped the leaf image as the background.   I then stamped the flower image three times,  used ink and a blending pen to color, then cut them out.

I always think something is missing and I need to add more when I create this type of card.   Some times less is more…

Products used:   SU- Growing Green.  CTMH – Pear. Smoothie. Blending pen. PTI – Botanical Silhouettes.

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for your visit and comment. I love your header, so cute and this card is a beauty..so creative indeed! ;D