Friday, October 21

Blissful

Grey and yellow is currently one of my favorite color combo’s.   It seems to be very popular in home decor, clothing and of course paper crafting.

image   image image image

While I was at my local craft store I found this Blissful paper by Authentique.   It is fabulous!

The stamp that I used is Layered Flowers by Hero Arts.    I stamped the image three times, colored the layers with my copic markers then cut them out and stacked.

Products used:   Authentique – Blissful. Hero Arts- Layered Flowers. PTI – Birthday Bash Sentiments. CTMH – Grey Wool. Spellbinder Nestabilities. Antique brad. Ribbon. Copic Markers.

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love those colors, too. When I was scrapbooking yesterday, I did a page with grey, yellow and a pale pink. It was super cute.

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Oh wow that is super gorgeous! Love it!

Hey, do you listen to Mindy Gledhill's music? If not, I think you would like it based on what you have on your playlist. I love her new song Winter Moon.