Sunday, October 2

Fall is in the Air

Yesterday I had my Grandkids for the day.  They’re such cuties.   I was able to get a couple pictures of Kendall.  She is now 5 months old.

 

She loves having her fingers in her mouth and she is a thinker.

 

This one is a little fuzzy cuz she is such a wiggle worm but you can see her cute little chubby legs and little piggies.


Photobucket

While the kids were taking their naps I got out some Fall decorations.

I love Fall colors and I love when there starts to be a chill in the air.  (maybe sometime this week it will cool down?)

Carter and I got crafty.   I saw this fun Halloween craft idea and thought it would be something he would love.  It’s a bat made out of egg cartons.  It was hit!

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like they had a great time with Grammy! Time to get out our fall/Halloween decorations too. I will have to find a fun spot for the bats.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Cute grandkids Michelle. Looks like they had fun. Love your decorations too.
Lee:)

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Your grandbabies are so precious. Love those little bats. Your entry looks very nice too. We have been chilly here since last week. I am so happy to see the sun today! Thank God for sunshine!