Tuesday, July 26

You’re a Keeper

How many of you like to fish?   I’ve loved to fish practically since birth…     My Dad especially loved it…   He rubbed off on most of us kids.    My cousin and I were looking through family photo albums a few years ago and were laughing about all of the fish pictures.  On almost every page were pictures of fish.  A string of fish, a table of fish,  someone holding a fish… etc…    She asked me if I thought she was weird for having them.  I said :Are you kidding? I have stacks of fish pictures, too.”  

I purchased this stamp set ‘Keeper’ by Artistic Outpost quite awhile ago.  I finally had the opportunity to ink it up.  I water colored the image using Twinkling H20’s.

I love these stamps that look like old photo imprints.  I used to fly fish quite a bit with my kids when they were younger.  There is nothing more fun and exciting than catching a wild trout on a fly rod.  My Handyman is a Lake/Reservoir fisherman…  so I haven’t been for years.  I prefer the high mountain rivers and creeks.  I just may have to take it up again..

 

Products used:   K@Co – Lifes journey. Artistic Outpost – Keeper. CTMH – Desert Sand, Olive. Distress Ink – Vintage Photo.  Twine. Copper Brads. Twinkling H20’s.

 

Be Creative!

 

Pin It!

No comments: