Wednesday, February 9

Musicians

My Family has a lot of musical talent.   Everything from the piano, to trombone, to drums, to guitars.. 

My Niece just turned Sweet 16 a couple of days ago.  She plays the guitar and got a drum set for her Birthday.  Don’t you feel sorry for her parents?  I thought this card fit her perfectly.

I found the digital image on line.  

Products used:   CTMH – Goldrush, Sunset, Indian Corn Blue. X7122B – You Rock. D1346 – You Rock.  Copic Markers. Digital image. Glitter. Seam binding ribbon.

My middle child,  Rockstar Chick  aka Janelle has been writing music for years.  

Turn off the music player above and listen to her.

 




 

Here is one she wrote for her sister.. about their childhood. Princess and Purry were their favorite stuffed kitties.



Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Great card! We got my son a drum set for Christmas and truly...it isn't as bad as you might think! He also plays trumpet and his practice time is one of my favorite times of the day!

Denise said...

Really cute card Michelle! :) Sounds like you've got quite a bit of talent throughout your family. :)