Friday, February 25

Explore

I’ve made a few cards but have  had to wait a few days to share.  I don’t want to spoil the fun you know… The recipient should be the first one to enjoy.  Isn’t that only fair?

I made this for last weeks Mojo Monday Challenge…  The bird was stamped with Versamark ink then chalked.  

Products used: CTMH – C1408 – Live Inspired. X7105B – Emporium. Chocolate. Cocoa. Sweet Leaf. Twilight. Chalks. Ribbon. Embellish brad. Nestabilities. Sewing tool.

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Thanks for stopping by A CREATIVE SPIRIT. I would love to get the dress deal you OR your daughter did. Some of the dresses are SOOOO expensive.

Oh and how do you CHALK the Versamark? I am getting back into card making after YEARS away.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Thanks for visiting me Michelle. I love this card, the colours you have used go really well together and I love the stamps.
Lee:)