Wednesday, February 2

Make the World Special

This card was created for my friend Barb.  Happy Fabulous Birthday Barb.  She takes beautiful nature shots.   Go visit her over at Whispering Photos.

I created this using the card map for the Viva La Verve challenge over at Split Coast Stampers.

Products used:  My Minds Eye – Fine and Dandy. Alphabet Soup. Verve – Feel the Sun. Distress ink – vintage photo. Copics. Button. Twine. Crochet Butterfly. Pearl. Sewing Tool. CTMH brad. Seam binding ribbon.

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is just SO sweet Michelle!

CB said...

I love all the details - Have you sent your stuff into magazines? You should!

P.S. I don't know where that red wall is in the pictures. I didn't go with them for the photoshoot. Darn.