Monday, February 28

Birds and Butterflies

I made these cards using the 4th week Viva la Verve challenge template.

It’s a pretty basic template but I didn’t find it very special or maybe I just didn’t have my Mojo and not in much of a creative mood. 

This is what I came up with.

I stamped the images with versa mark ink, then rubbed them with various shades of chalk.  I covered them with Diamond glaze to make them nice and shiny.  After they dried over night I cut the images out.

Notice the flower?

Products used:   Retired CTMH paper packet.  Hollyhock. Chocolate. Vanilla. D1452 – Find Your Style. Chalks. Diamond Glaze. Homemade paper flower. Vintage brad. Pin. Satin Ribbon. Cocoa ink.

 

Be Creative!

 

Pin It!

5 comments:

Diane said...

OMG!!!! Michele,those are stunning!
Great work as always!

Anonymous said...

Yes...OF COURSE I NOTICED THE FLOWER!!!!!!

I love it so much..and butterflies are my favourite!

you did such a great job!

and btw...this little lambs eat ivy song...boy! does that bring back memories..I haven't heard that song is such a long time! and thanks to you..I'll be singing it for the rest of the night! but it's really okay, because I love the song....

my hubby and the kids really will be the victims of this repetitive singing tragedy! lol

thanks for sharing!

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina
xoxoxox

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Beautiful cards Michelle, and yes I did notice the flower, it looks perfect on the card. The colours on these cards are so soft and pretty.
thanks for sharing your creativity
Lee:)

Unknown said...

Hi...these are beautiful. I love the butterfly with it's shiny look. The bird as well is so pretty, I love how it's lifted off the paper and the flower is adorable.

Angel said...

LOVE these cards!!! You rock!