Saturday, November 13

Flap Bag Album

I have a pack of 500 paper bags I bought last summer.  I’ve made some paperbag scrapbooks out of them and have sold a few kits with instructions.   I love making small themed scrapbooks.   They’re so fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found a video on YouTube a few days ago with instructions to make a Flap Bag book!  Yea!   More idea’s for my paper bags…   It went together real quick. (about 45 minutes)   Right now it’s really basic but I’ll eventually add some pictures and embellishments to it.  



Turn off the music above and watch the following instructions.



Create!

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I wish you still made them in your home. i would totally pay to go ;) That's really cute!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

OMG look at the size of the sticky tape dispenser. Now that has serious sticking capabilities!
Thanks for sharing. This is another thing to add to my "must learn how to do and try it" list
Lee:)