Saturday, July 10

Another Peacock Parade

Love the new BoBunny….  I guess this one uses Sunkissed Peacock Lane.    Such fun colors!  I’ve also been using the new Verve stamps.  I love them.. and I love that Julee is local!   I love supporting my local businesses..   Especially when I can be creative with the products!

The teal chipboard is actually a piece of scrap left over after punching out the centers.   Lots of bright layers here.

Products used:  BoBunny. Verve- Always on My Mind. Chipboard scraps. Ticket. Pearl. Button. Twine. Ribbon. Nestabilities. CTMH – Hydrangea

The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation.  You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be.”
                                               Neale Donald Walsch

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: