Friday, November 13

Award Time

My dear blog friend Kelly sent me this award and so I now forward on the joy of receiving it.

The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions.

So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone?…  Purse
2. Your hair?… Blonde and curly
3. Your mother?… newly retired and moving home
4. Your father?… in Heaven with my other Father
5. Your favorite food?… Mashed potatoes and gravy.
6.Your dream last night?… don’t remember
7. Your favorite drink?… ice cold water
8. Your dream/goal?… to retire and spend time surrounded with family.
9. What room are you in?… CraftRoom
10. Your hobby?… Painting, Scrapping, Stamping, Photography.
11. Your fear?… illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?…  Fat and happy!   Wait! I’m already there!
13. Where were you last night?… at home cleaning my house.
14. Something that you aren’t?…. shy and quiet
15. Muffins?… Poppyseed
16. Wish list item?… new computer
17. Where did you grow up?… Pocatello, Idaho
18. Last thing you did?… just got home from a jewelry party
19. What are you wearing?… Jammies
20. Your TV?… 64 inch screen
21. Your Pets?… Tanner – yellow lab
22. Friends?… Numerous
23. Your life?… rewarding
24. Your mood?… tired
25. Missing Someone?… my Dad 
26. Vehicle?  Black Sonata
27. Something you're not wearing?… Shoes
28. Your favorite store?… None-  I don’t like to shop.. Unless there is something I need  and its on sale
29. Your favorite color?… Red
30. When was the last time you laughed?… tonight… with friends
31. Last time you cried?… today I got teary eyed talking about the joy of giving and helping others in need.
32. Your best friend?… Wilt
33. One place that I go to over and over?…  LA La Land
34. Facebook?… Yes
35. Favorite place to eat?… at home.

I’m passing this on to Family members that I love very much…
Jennifer – My Daughter in Law,   Cristie – My Baby SisterSandee – The Middle ChildAshley – AKA ScissorbellaMy Mama
EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: