Saturday, October 10

A chill in the Air

It's a chilly Fall day in my part of the world. I went grocery shopping, then went and checked out a possible wedding venue for Scissorbella.. I've got Vegetable Beef Soup simmering on the stove top and some rolls rising and about ready to put in the oven... I love all kinds of soups when the weather turns to a chill..

I've also been playing with my PSE7. I loaded a few actions and here is one I came up with...
He slowed down for a couple of minutes last weekend while I had him...  just long enough to take a couple of pictures.  


EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That's the most handsome boy I have ever seen!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I woke up for work to SNOW and ICE. arrggggg :-(
I do admit though, that the "indoor" warmth and comfot it brings is nice too ...

Love the photo creation, nice work !!!
Happy weekend from Speedy

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I cannot leave a comment without a typo it seems ... ha ha haaa !!!

Cynthia said...

Awesome! You've got awesome Photoshop skills!

Kelly said...

Michelle;
This turned out fabulous. Did you have to do anything to his eyes to make them so brilliant? What a great job you did with this... you are so talented... and you can cook and bake too????? lol. Hugs

♥Jacqueline said...

I do have to say that your grandson has the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen!