Sunday, October 18

Fall Thanks

I recently discovered The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard.    Her newest October set is Thanks2Fall.  It has fun little pumpkins with faces  and leaves, and bats and a few fun words.  





Products Used:   Stamps of Life - Back2basics, Thanks2Fall.  CTMH - Autumn TerraCotta, Goldrush, Olive.  PTI - Autumn Abundance paper. PTI - kraft paper.  Buttons.   CTMH - Just Blooms.  Shimmerz - pumpkin.  Robins nest - baubles.  Ribbon.  Janome.

I got a little too much reflection on the shimmerz....   



EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute Cute card! I love the shimmery paper...is shimmerz a type of paper or something you put on the paper to make it shimmery?

Pam Speidel said...

What a beautiful fall card Michelle! Love the shimmery pumpkins and that beautiful edging with the stitching! Your new banner is awesome too. You rule with digital and I wish I could take lessons from you! :) Enjoy your Sunday and btw...I got a new laptop and your blog loads faster for me now, music and all...listening to Sara Smile while typing this. Smiles 2 U, Pam :)

Kelly said...

Very pretty card Michelle. I love the buttons on the flower and the ribbon. Very cute.
Hugs