Saturday, October 31

Ghost Busters

I love it when little ghosts and gobblins come to my house for treats. They're so cute!! I wonder what this year will bring? I can hardly wait for my Grandson to come visit. His costume is a surprise. His Mom says that he has been practicing saying Trick Or Treat and is pretty good at it. You know I'll have the camera ready!



Aren't these the cutest little Ghosts? I love the little sock monkey!!
Pink Cat Studio now has digital images! They're fabulous. You Just resize and print on card stock and color and embellish as desired.



Products used: Pink Cat Studio - DIGI. CTMH Black. Orange. Orange ribbon.
Prisma Color pencils. Gamsol. white craft ink.



EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are so cute!!

Unknown said...

Are you the toep8nt that was one of Pioneer Woman's rounded edge pictures this week? So nice to meet you. I love your picture. I found it enchanting :)

Kelly said...

I love seeing all the little princesses and lions etc. Do you know what your grandson is going to dress up as?
I love the stams you used... very cute!