Sunday, October 4

Oh Mexico

This is my third post today....  so be sure and read the others further down...  

Challenge  number 2 over at Capture the Moment is to create a project that is inspired by either the colors, designs or even themes that are prominent in the Mexican culture.
This card was a little out of my comfort zone.    I don’t often use bright colors.    I don’t know why.  I love them..  

I stamped the flowers on white cardstock then colored them with watermelon ink and twinkling H20’s.  I cut them out then glued them on black cs.   I cut them out again.   The black edge makes them POP; don’t you think?

Products used:  CTMH – Black, Watermelon, Citrus Leaf, Ocean, Sunny Yellow.  PTI – In Bloom, Picnic Sentiments.  Twinkling H20’s. PTI – Ribbon.


EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I was working with watermelon today too ;-)

Daniela F. said...

Love your colorful car!! Your coloring is stunning!