Monday, October 5

Australian Aborigine Art

 This is my second challenge of the day...  Be sure and read the other one.... 


Challenge 4 over at Capture the Moment is to create something from Australian – Aborigine art.    Their art is amazing.   They use alot of bright colors, blacks and white.     I stamped some white circles all over the black then stitched around them with a white souffle pen.   I cut out the Honey cardstock randomly in a wavy design and glued it on the Cranberry red.   I then drew all the stitching in white and black pens.   Again….  out of my comfort zone.

I punched a few flowers and wadded them up to make them look a grungy then attached to the card using a white daisy brad.
Thank you Nicole for challenging me to think outside of the box to make some fun creations!

Products used:   PTI – Faux Ribbon.   CTMH – White daisy ink.  Cranberry, Honey cs.   Black gel pen. White souffle pen.  Flower punch.  CTMH white daisy brad. 


EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

CB said...

All 4 of your cards look like they represent the different countries very well - I love them all!
You are one talented lady! I hope you win the big prize!!

Linnea said...

Lovely card. I really like the colors and design of this one. I'm sure someone will be very happy to receive it for their birthday. I looked through your other projects...very nice. Too bad you can't find these in a card shop...by the way, thanks for visiting my SF Bay bridge shot!

Rach said...

I love this card and you have used some of the great colours of Australia too! It is great to see peoples creations for this challenge being an Aussie!