Sunday, October 4

I think I’m turning Japanese

Saturday was World Card Making Day…   I had Carter most of the day so I didn’t get to make any cards.   I did find a few challenges so decided to make a few of them today.    
Nicole over at Capture the Moment (The creator of Paper Trey Ink)  had a great challenge on her blog.   There are actually four challenges.   The first challenge is to create a project that is inspired by either the colors, the design or the themes that are prominent in the Japanese culture.  


I cut several layers of paper, scraped them with scissors and inked the edges to make them look a little grungy.  The flowers are circles punched and layered and made grungy, too..
 
Products used:   PTI – Out on a Limb. Basic Grey – Blush. CTMH – Cocoa. PTI – Ribbon.  Stickles – fruit punch.  PTI – button.

EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

This is a seriously beautiful card! Great work! I love it!

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out beautiful!!!