Tuesday, July 17

Air Quality

Another Yucky, Sultry, Hot, Sticky, Record Temperature Day!!! We've had so many fires here in the Northwest that our air is Smoky, Hazy, and we are now on Orange Air Alert! We need some cooler weather and rain!!!! I'm tired of being stuck in the house!!!

Sunday we went to see the new Harry Potter Movie! It was fabulous! I admire a writer with so much imagination!!! And the new book comes out this weekend! We pre-ordered it so it should be arriving by Fed-ex. The problem is... I'll have to wait until Wilt reads it before I can. I'm sure it will only be a couple of days!

I am participating in a Secret Sister Swap on the CTMH BB's and my package arrived today! Its fun getting a surprise package in the mail. She sent me a mini scrapbook kit by Colorbok; In my favorite colors!! Greens, and pinks and chocolates! What more could a girl want?? I also got some little wood frames and Colored paper clipz. Fun! Fun! Fun!

I am making Taco Salad tonight. The less cooking over a hot stove the better. I just brown ground beef and add the taco seasoning. Then I chop up lettuce, tomato, avocado and olives. I add shredded mexican cheese and crumble up some corn tortillas. The dressing I make is a jar of Ortega taco sauce and a jar of Western Dressing. Add a dollop of Sour Cream.. EASY!! and MMM Good!
My daughter likes to add refried beans to hers! But she is a beaner! She eats a can of Taco Bell FF Refried beans every couple of days!
Pin It!

No comments: