Monday, July 9

Monday! Monday!

Oh what a fabulous day! I had three days off last week with the holiday, plus the weekend! 5 days in a row! Whoo Hoo!! Wilt called me this morning and found out his job is safe, for now! What a relief!! It was a usual Monday at work. Catching up from the days off, plus it is quarter end so more than usual to get done this week. Its ok though... no worries. I have amazing people that I work with and things seem to be going ok. Its vacation time and it seems like someone has been gone for weeks. Surprising how smooth the sailing is!!! We're still having record highs here! I don't like the heat!!! I never have!

Yesterday I made a mini paperbag scrapbook for my grandbaby Carter that is due to be born in September. This will be Eric's 2nd child. He and Shawna had baby Cailin Marie 5 years ago. She was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She was carried full term but had extra complications after birth and only lived 11 days. SO... we are all anxiously awaiting baby Carters healthy arrival. So far.... So good!!

The nursery theme is My Favorite Puppy in blue's so I tried to stay with the theme .
Made with Close To My Heart papers: Citris Leaf CS, Dutch Blue CS, Clover meadow CS,
Star Spangled Blue CS, Summer Carnival B&T, Summer Celebration Textured CS,
Ink pads in the same colors. Pupply Love Acrylix stamp set. Various Ribbons.

Pin It!

No comments: