Thursday, July 5

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Are you kidding? Everything makes me cry. Movies, commercials, songs on radio.
I am very sentimental.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes.. I had it created in to a font and copyrighted. Great for journaling!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey Breast
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes 3
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
yes, probably too much.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
NO.. Can we still play hockey??
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think I am a little too chicken
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I rarely eat it.. When I do.. I guess Raisin Bran?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
NO. I get them off as soon as I can
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Most of the Time
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla, With Banana's, Chocolate syrup and nuts
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their Eyes and Smile
15. RED OR PINK?
Can I choose Both??
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have a hard time saying NO
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My dad.. He's my hero!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Of course.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue Shorts - Bare feet
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Artic Circle - Oreo milkshake
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bon Jovi's new album. He's so sexy!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Red
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Cinnamon, Vanilla, Pumpkin pie spices
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Wilt
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
BSU Football - Go Bronco's.. WAC. WAC. WAC.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Blonde (trying to keep it that way)
28. EYE COLOUR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy...
Fresh Tomatoes off the vine
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings... (remember the crying?)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Dream Girls! UGH! Didnt like it!
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall- LOVE IT! warm during the day. cuddly at night
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs and Kisses
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Kentucky Rich
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Little people Big World - DVR
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Water - Ocean, River, Creek
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
St. Maartin
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am artistic and creative
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Pocatello, Idaho
47. FAVOURITE SMELL.
Fresh plowed dirt!!! I am a spudgirl!!!
48. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
I want to be Samantha on "Bewitched". I want to just twinkle my nose to clean the house and paint the house and move things through the air and be in some exotic location in an instant.
Pin It!

No comments: