Wednesday, October 10

Family

The Fall weather in Boise Idaho has been so beautiful!    Cool in the evenings and beautiful during the day!  I love it!   The leaves are starting to change colors, too.    I took Eric, Jenn and the kids out for a family photo shoot Sunday afternoon.  What a joy to take pictures of these beauties…  and quite the challenge with two little ones wanting to hurry it up and run all over the place.  Here are a few I really like. 

_MG_4330_edited-1 copy_edited-1

 

Here are a couple that  the sun is really bright in the background so I tried toning them down with an added texture.

_MG_4248_edited-1

Kendall really wanted to get her hand on Carters spiky hair.

_MG_4257_edited-1

_MG_4294_edited-1

I may be a little prejudice but I think they’re a beautiful family and Carter and Kendall are the cutest kids I know..

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

They sure are the cutest kids I know! Thanks again for taking us out - I love the pics and can't wait to get them framed in my living room.

Barbara said...

These all turned out wonderful