Wednesday, October 24

Finding Fall

I’ve been wanting to do one of these fun printers tray projects.   I found this one over at Kerry Bradford Studio.  

I took the pictures to Office Depot to print on cardstock then cut out everything else using my Silhouette Cameo.

Each little picture is attached with a magnet (that way I can add more for other seasons)

IMG_4436

IMG_4424

I distressed all of the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink – vintage photo.

IMG_4430

IMG_4431

IMG_4433

They sell these trays at places such as Archivers.   I purchased mine from 7 Gypsies.  

IMG_4432

IMG_4434

IMG_4435

I had a lot of fun creating this treasure.   Next I’ll be working on Christmas to put in it.

IMG_4417

Be Creative!

 

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun - what a great idea!