Tuesday, October 2

Every Breath

Yup!  I do remember how to make a card.   I’ve been scaling back and not making as many.  I’m getting ready to focus on painting some Christmas projects.  I’ll slip a card in here and there for your pleasure.

This stamp reminds me of my girls when they were little.  They thought finding ‘wishes’ was the best thing ever!    Of course to me, they were nothing but ugly ole dandy lions going to seed.    To this day when I see them I think of my daughters and their joy in making ‘wishes’ then blowing them into the wind.

IMG_4095

This is a stamp from Unity called – Every Breath.    I colored it with Copic Markers.

IMG_4094

I’m really loving the red and aqua color combo..  If I were brave I would use it somewhere in my house.

IMG_4093

Products used:   Authentique – Fresh.  Copic Markers. Unity – Every Breath. Old sewing tool. Button.  Distress ink – vintage photo.  CTMH – Cranberry.

IMG_4092

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: