Thursday, October 4

Harlequin

I know that it’s a type of design shape… for fabrics, stamps, etc..   I didn’t realize it also means; clown.  Well…. I guess I had previously heard that,  but it is in some memory strand tucked securely down in my brain, along with many other memory strands that are hiding away.  Sometimes reading or studying jars the memories loose and and I’m like… Oh yes… I remember that.

This card uses a harlequin shaped stamp. Don’t look too close.   My anal math brain was trying to calculate measurements to evenly space them, then I grabbed a ruler and my pigma marker to draw the X’s through them..  they turned out fairly even.

IMG_4108

I then added some buttons from my stash.

IMG_4106

This is a basic, simple, fairly clean card.  I couldn’t resist adding a little distressing to it.

IMG_4105

Products used:   PTI – Faux ribbon. Happy Harlequin. CTMH – Sky, Holiday Red, Tulip, Black. Black Pigma pen. Sewing tool. Vintage photo. Buttons.

IMG_4103

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: