Sunday, October 14

Fitting Creativity into your Life

September’s theme for my Scrap*Life*Journal class is fitting creativity into your life.    Sometimes this can be a challenge.  I have had different creative outlets throughout my life.  It all depends on what life stage you are in and what your interests are.  It is important to find time to do what you love.

_MG_4366

(the pictures are a little dark; that is what happens at 4am)

_MG_4368

_MG_4370_edited-1

_MG_4373_edited-1

_MG_4379_edited-1

_MG_4372_edited-1

Products used:   Pigma pen, CTMH cardstock, Cosmo Cricket. Masking tape. Washi tape. sewing tool. Watercolor pens.  Small chevron bag. Business card. Copic markers. MS punch. Distress ink – vintage photo. HP presentation paper. PTI stamp. CTMH stamps. Brads. CTMH ink. Silver glass glitter. etc…..

_MG_4377_edited-1

_MG_4378_edited-1

_MG_4375_edited-1

_MG_4374_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cathy Michels said...

Your pages are great - lots of creative details. And I love your hand lettering! I would love to see a photo of your creative space. I see little glimpses and it looks very interesting. And I don't know why you are apologizing for the photos being dark. The detail shows up perfectly - great job!