Wednesday, October 3

You’ll Never Know Dear

I love sunflowers. They remind me of a warm sunshiny day.. They also make me think of the song You Are My Sunshine.

You make me happy, when skies are grey.

IMG_4098

I really like this CTMH stamp – S1205 – Friendship Bouquet.  I colored with my copic markers.   Once I had it framed with scalloped edge cut, it still seemed kind of blah..   I grabbed this tag out of little cup that I throw misc things in and stamped the sentiment on it, along with another stamp.   The perfect touch.

IMG_4097

IMG_4099

Products used:   CTMH – S1205 – Friendship Bouquet.  Sunset. Sweet Leaf. Copic Markers. My Minds Eye – Indie chic- Ginger. PTI – Birthday Bash Sentiments.  PTI – Grunge Me. Distress ink – Vintage Photo.  Old tag. Button. Twine. Spellbinders – Small Ovals.

IMG_4096

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: