Monday, February 1

Let me Count the Ways

It’s not often that I make paper scrapbook pages.   Digital is much quicker…  but on occasion it happens.     Craft warehouse had 12x12 scrap page frames on sale during the Christmas season.  I bought a few because they’re a great way to display pages.    
Since Valentines day is nearing..  I decided to create a page about My Handyman; and I just bought the new stamp set, Top Ten from Paper Trey Ink.  

I painted Maya Road chipboard with Distress crackle paint – Shabby Shutters and Tattered Rose.  Then sponged the edges with Tim Holtz –Vintage photo distress ink.

I cut a bunch of strips and stamped various words on them, then inked the edges.


Products used:   My Minds Eye papers.  CTMH – Cranberry Red, Colonial white.  Buttons, twine, Maya Road chipboard, HP presentation paper, Tim Holtz distress ink,  CTMH ink – Cranberry Red, Topiary.  Scallop oval punch. Oval punch. Scallop heart punch. Dimensional foam tape. Mono adhesive. CTMH – Bonding memories.


EnJOY! Create! Simplify!

Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is awesome! I really need that stamp set! I haven't purchased it . . . yet!! :)

Adorned with Lace said...

I love this:)

jen @ ourfinehouse said...

So sweet! What a great Valentine!