Friday, February 12

All You Need is Love

I made a bunch more Valentines using up the rest of my BoBunny paper.    I posted a bunch a couple of weeks ago.  I think over the last month, I’ve made over 100 valentines!   


 

Where there is love, there is God also.
                                      ~ Leo Tolstoy ~


 

Products used:   Bazzil CS.  BoBunny papers. Buttons. Twine. Ribbon. Paper Flowers. Stamp of Life – Love2Hug. Verve – Love’s Flowers. Vintage photo ink. Baubles. Stickles.    And probably more I failed to mention.
EnJOY! Create! Simplify!

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Michelle, these are ALL FABULOUS! I Love the raccoon card- SO CUTE! Great critter cards - and the others are beauties too! TFS!

mE said...

Dang girl!!! These are beautiful!

:)

INky Smiles!
Erin