Monday, February 8

Scatter Love

PinkCatStudio released some new Valentine digital stamps.  I love their pretty Valentine Fairy.  I can picture her flying around  scattering love everywhere.  I colored her using my Prismacolor pens and blended with odorless mineral spirits.

Love, true love, is that which can give the most
without asking or demanding anything in return.



I wonder if these are Red Velvet cupcakes with Heavenly Frosting???


I hope someone showers you with love this week!


Products used:  Basic Grey- Indian Summer, Urban Prairie, Lemonade.  Buttons. Ribbon. Punches. Tim Holtz – Distress ink – Vintage photo.  Twine. Baubles. Stickles. Twinkling H20. Prismacolor pencils.
EnJOY! Create! Simplify!

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

How cute cute cute! I {heart} valentine's day!