Friday, June 13

Exercise

The first week of June I started going back to the gym. I only went a couple of times in May and decided to commit on a regular basis again. Each day as I leave work and head over there I still struggle with the steering wheel. Should I go? Shouldn't I go? If I don't I'll get home early..and can make a couple of cards..etc... If I do I'll get home late and will want to go straight to bed. Excuses! Excuses! It feels great and I'm always glad I do afterwards.

I read the follow while visiting Lots of Scotts blog.


"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." I Corinthians 6:19-20

Pin It!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I HATE to exercise. BUT you have inspired me to find the video for the bowflex and get my butt in gear.