Sunday, April 3

Think Spring

What a sensational season.  Everything is re-birthing and exciting.    The grass is turning green.  My daffodils are blooming.  Tree’s are budding. Birds are nesting.

I’ve always loved bunnies.  I collected them for awhile, and have painted several projects with them. 

  

When I saw  the March SOTM from CTMH,  I knew I had to have it.   This cute little mischievous boy caught my eye.  It’s perfect for The Sweet Stop card challenge - SSS102

  

The sentiment is from Verve’s new set – Egg-stra Special

Products used:   CTMH – D1454 – Sensational Season. Twilight. My Minds Eye. Copic Markers. Nestabilities. Distress ink – vintage photo. Buttons. Brad. Paper flower. Twine.

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi....your paintings are awesome! That bunny card is so adorable! I love his expression and the colors are so pretty! I love your paper flower too! Aren't they fun to make?

Have a great day!

GinnaG's Paper Fun said...

LOVE the bunny card. The colors are just beautiful. The paper flower is beautiful and just the right touch.
Great card.

Lorie said...

Oh how sweet! Reminds me of Peter Rabbit!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute card!! Adorable image and I love that flower. Hugs, Shelby

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Love your bunny paintings Michelle and you're right the bunny does look mischievous. Great card
Lee:)