Saturday, April 16

Hoppy Spring!

Today was supposed to rain!  It was kind of gray and dreary this morning. Then …. Mr. Sunshine showed his bright and smiling face and warmed the earth.   What a beautiful day it turned out to be.  

And…..  I have one tulip in full bloom…. more on the way!   

I went to lunch with My Mama and daughter,  went bike shopping then hung out at Hobby Lobby for awhile.    Mom and I sat out in the sun for awhile while Janelle was riding bikes around the block.  How fun is that?  Glorious! 

I stamped this pretty little card a couple of weeks ago.   It’s from the CTMH stamp set – D1456 Sensational Season.

I bought the pretty little heart shaped fabric yo yo from MishMash. Go visit her at her Etsy shop.

Products used:   CTMH – D1456 – Sensational Season. Orange, Chocolate. Copic markers. My Minds Eye. Stickles. Nestabilities. Buttons. Twine. YOYO heart. Distress ink – Vintage Photo. Nestabilities.

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I just received this cute card and goodies from you. Oh it made my day! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get creative on the bag books. I already have several ideas for them. It meant a lot for you to think of me and send it. {{hugs}}

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Don't you just love those sort of days - I do! It's a lovely sunny Autumn day here, just perfect for sitting out in the sun enjoying life.
Cute card too, love the papers and the stamp is so cute
Lee:)