Saturday, August 22

Sit down and Relax




I've been dying to ink up this PTI stamp set. Its called On My Couch and comes with several couch and chair styles and sentiments.

I decided to do the challenge over at Mojo Monday. They're celebrating 100 challenges!

Products used: Basic Grey - Porcelain. Martha Stewart- punch.
Rectangle, circle netstabilities.
PTI - On My Couch.
CTMH - Pretty Pins, New England Ivy ink.
Tim Holtz - Vintage photo ink.
Lace.



































Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely adorable!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous!! I just LOVE the background with the Tim Holtz ink, its really pretty.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so fun and beautiful! Love the paperpiecing and layout!! Great use of the Porcelain Prints paper!! Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Hey Michelle;
How did you do this background? I love it. Is this paper already that way? LOve it.