Friday, August 14

Blessings

I bought this digital stamp from Sweet N’ Sassy Stamps . I love digi stamps because they can be resized to fit your card.. I printed this out on some white card stock, then out with a nestabilities. This is for my friend Kim… She’s just had surgery on her shoulder again.. I think is the 4th time.. She needs a few prayers and blessings!

Products used: Cosmo Cricket – Fleuriste. Tim Holtz distress ink – Faded jeans, vintage photo. CTMH ribbon. Robins Nest – water. Nestabilities. Twinkling H20’s. Water brush.

EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Weekend Michelle! I thought I would try to leave a comment on your blog as I always enjoy the comments you leave me and just wish my pc wouldn't lock up! I don't know what it's doing buy it doesn't seem to like the music player is all I can figure out. This image today is so *sweet*! I haven't tried digi images yet. So many new things and so little time... :/ I especially like how you did the raindrops...cool!
Happy Stamping and Smiles 2 U!