Wednesday, December 17

All Is Calm, All is Bright

This is one of my favorite cards that I've created this year. The flash on my camera kind of washed out the color. Its so much prettier in person. I used stamp set: Silent Night from Papertryink. I bought the paper and ribbon a couple of years ago from SU. I used CTMH Goldrush CS and Olive ink. The star is 3D and has a Flame Robins Nest Bauble in the center!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you have a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas season!

Photobucket

Enjoy!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That is gorgeous! No wonder you like it so well. I need to get in the habit of making more than one card at a time. I am always sad to see my creation go...if I had duplicates I could hold onto the design longer!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh my, those are BEA-U-TI-FUL!! LOVE Stampin' Up! of course :-) And I've become addicted to those Stickles too, they are so fun! You are very talented!

Tiffany said...

Very pretty. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Dang Michelle, those really look good!

Anonymous said...

you make very beautiful cards. I don't think I would have the patience! thanks for stopping by my blog

Diane said...

Those are so beautiful Michelle!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You are so good at this!
I am SO ready for the holidays ... can I just sleep until Christmas eve :-)

Judy said...

These cards are just beautiful