Tuesday, November 18

Dentist

I am a fanatic about my teeth! I brush them regulary and I floss them after everything I eat. I've had very little dental work over my lifetime. So the big question is? Why do I hate going? Why do I squeeze my fists tight until my fingernails dig in deep? I had my 6 month cleaning a couple of weeks ago. What do you mean I have a tiny little cavity?? NO WAY!! I even swish flouride a couple of times a week! Its been over 20 years since a drill has touched these pearly whites! and it's NOT going to happen again any time soon!!!! Well... I really didn't say that but I sure was thinking it!! I was a good patient and made my appointment. I went to Dr Drill yesterday. I told him that he better be nice to me "OR ELSE"! He said "Or else what??" Dang! I was caught.. How would I respond? Or else I'll bite you! I plugged in and listed to my new Taylor Swift music "Love Story" and tried to relax. WOW! I was only there for a total of 15 minutes from the time I walked into the door and back out! I even talked to the front desk about replacing a silver filling that I got when I was 17....

Photobucket

OH! and see those pretty amazing nose hairs that I'm showing off? Please don't judge me! Thats another story...

Pin It!

6 comments:

Matt-Man said...

I envy you...I inherited my mom's gums and even after life-long regular dental visits, my teeth have nothing to hold on to. But alas, I should be able to get a full set of dentures when they all fall out three-five years from now. Cheers!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Oooohhh...there is nothing like a good nose hair story...do tell! LOL!

Dr. Hubby hates the dentist...he is pain from a bad tooth right now but still won't go...weird?!

Sandee said...

Nice nose hair! Must be herditary. I went to the hygienist 2 weeks ago and they found a tiny cavity, too. I just got it fixed last week. Maybe it's a conspiracy the dentists have this time of year.

sassy stephanie said...

ROFL. You are funny!!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

Tiffany said...

I just had my FIRST (and only) cavity last year at 33 years old...I was like, "WHAT?"

Domestic Fashionista said...

Oh I hate the dentist too!!! I have really nice teeth yet the dentist still digs and pulls and tortures them to death! And by the way, you have lovely nose hairs! lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come by any time. :)