Thursday, June 14

Humming Along

I have a hummingbird feeder in my backyard.   We’re out in the desert and don’t often see hummingbirds.   Last summer I spotted one feeding.  This year I haven’t see any.  :(   Those darn little elusive birds.   My Handyman see’s one every day.  We even have a tiny little nest in the tree next to the feeder.    

I remember my when I was a child my dad had the prettiest flower gardens.  The hummingbirds loved the bright colorful zinnias.   Maybe I need to put more flowers in the back yard to attract more?

I created this card using the Flourishes set – Humming Along.  I love it..

_MG_2887

It is colored with Copic markers.   I love the Teresa Collins papers that I used.

_MG_2889

_MG_2888

_MG_2886

Products used:   Verve – Making a Statement.  Flourishes – Humming Along.  Teresa Collins – Carolina Breeze. CTMH – Creme Bruele’. Copic markers. Sewing tool. Distress ink – vintage photo.  Baubles.  Spellbinders – Circles.  Liquid pearls. Bisque.

_MG_2885

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: