Wednesday, November 16

Beautiful Blooms

This isn’t my normal, detailed, frilly card…  I really like it though.. something about the white craft ink always catches my fancy.

I stamped the flowers on the Kraft CS with white craft ink.  It is sticky and thick so it shows up pretty well.  I then punched a few butterflies out; I stamped a few red flowers on the bottom layer of Kraft Cs.   

I added a touch of designer paper and a few embellishments then layered that on top of the flower layer.    It is layered with dimensionals.  This is all attached to a white base.  I added a happy birthday that I hand wrote with a pigma pen on white; there is also a white scallop edge at the bottom.

Products used:   PTI – Beautiful Blooms 2. Basic Grey – Blush. CTMH White Craft ink, Tulip. Distress ink – Vintage photo. Sewing tool. Edge punch. Button. Twine. paper flowers. Butterfly punch. Kraft cs.

 

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtfulLee Designed said...

beautiful card Michelle, I love butterflies and I love the layering you have done here
Lee:)