Tuesday, November 15

The {{H}} Family

Several days ago I took this fun family out for a photo shoot.  What a crazy day..  The weather was beautiful!  The cameras were out!   Groups were lined up waiting for spots.   I’ve read about it on other blogs and we’ve been talking about the crowds for about a month.   It would be hard as a professional to deal with this on a regular basis.  After all…. time is MONEY!  Luckily I just do a few here and there because I enjoy it.

They brought their Santa hats!  Preparing early for holiday pictures..… now that is my kind of people!   Don’t they all look great?

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I love that one where they frame the parents! So so cute!!

♥Jacqueline said...

I agree with Brandy! I love the picture frame pic! So cute! :) Nicely done :)