Sunday, September 4

Have You Had Enough Yet??

Cupcakes that is….   I doubt it…  One can never have too many cupcakes… or see too many cute cupcake cards.  They are EVERYWHERE..   Visit the creative souls of blog land and you’ll know what I mean.

When my sister told me she wanted me to make some cards for her..  she gave me a couple of ideas and I pictured these pretty little cupcakes in shades of blue.   I stamped the image on white and colored with my Copic Markers. I then stamped them again on some Little Yellow Bicycle paper and cut out the tops . I then stamped some little flower images and frosted them with glitter.

Products used:   October Afternoon. Little Yellow Bicycle – Sweet Summertime. Silhouette – Circle – Verve – Seize the Cupcake. Copic markers. Ribbon. Glitter. Twine. Button. Yellow Pearls. Distress ink – Vintage photo. White Gel pen.

Be Creative !

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is a super cute card!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

No I haven't had enough cupcakes, thanks for reminding me of one of my weaknesses:) Terrific card Michelle. Love the colours and all the different patterns you have used
Lee:)