Friday, June 24

Recycle to be Creative

I used a Coffee cup wrap in today’s card.   (See my blog from a couple of days ago to see another sample)   These handy dandy little wraps that keep my Hot Chocolate… well….  hot..come with a few different textures.   I like to add layers and textures to my cards. If you’re a regular blog reader of mine… you probably already know that.

See the pretty flower?  I punched out the flower from the cup wrap then painted it with a copper paint, then distress with distress ink – Soot.   I also scrunched a smaller circle that I punched out of an old book page, scrunched it up and distress it and added a brad to the middle.

I used a Cornish Heritage Farms stamp that is no longer available… The company went out of business about a year ago but just a few days ago I received an email that they may have sold all of their images to another company.

Oh!  I used the Viva La Verve June week 2 sketch template for my card.

image

Products used:  My Minds Eye – Stella Rose.  Cup wrap. Flower punch. Adirondack paint dauber – copper. Distress ink – Soot, Wild Honey. Antique brad. Spellbinders Large Ovals. CHF – Sweet Bee. Glimmer Mist- Sunflower. Old Book Page. Circle punch. Sewing machine.

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: