Friday, June 10

Two Hearts, One Love

I will be in Eastern Idaho this weekend for My cousin’s wedding.   My Mom had 7 siblings and so I have a lot of cousins on that side of the Family.   It’s going to be a great time seeing and visiting with many of them.   My Handyman will be home holding down the Fort.   I hope he doesn’t miss me too badly.  Yeah right!   He’ll be enjoying his 3 days of freedom.. you know… making messes, walking around the house in his underwear,  no bed making…   etc…

Since I needed to make a Wedding card.  I used the card sketch for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  Julee does and awesome job coordinating this challenge and there are a lot of amazing participants.

                                   image

 

I used one of the paper flowers that I made using flower shaped punches, an old book, glimmer mist and an antiqued brad.

Products used:   Basic Grey – Wisteria. Paper flower. Antique brad. Ribbon. MS leaf punch. Stickles. Shimmerz. Spellbinders. My Minds Eye – Stella Rose – Gertie Girly. Pin. Vellum. Distress ink – vintage photo. CTMH - Bamboo

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

CB said...

This is a beautiful card! You always do such sensational work - I don't know where you get the time - I am envious.