Monday, October 15

Let It Snow


Here is the birthday card I made today for The Snow Queen. Her birthday is Wednesday. She's my boss at work and her favorite thing on earth is SNOW!!! Wednesday is a snow theme in our department. Hopefully she'll get it out of her system and the snow dancing will end!! I used stamp set "Too Much Snow" by Renee of Plum Purdy. I used some pretty shimmery purple and blue card stock and some glittered and embossed B&T paper. The little snowflakes are embossed and are tied with stretchy silver cord. I used frosted lace and waterfall stickles to add a little bling!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

This is so awesome, a purple snow theme instead of the traditional color blue! I would love to have it, wink, wink...jk

Cathy M said...

Great card! Love the purples.
I wanted to let you know that I received the FUN SWEET AWESOME blog candy in the mail today. This package made my day!!! Whooo Hooo! I will have fun with your sweet giveaway. Thanks again for letting me play.