Wednesday, May 1

A Walk in the Park

A couple of weeks ago I grabbed my camera and headed to Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise.  It is a nature park.   I was hoping to find a few goslings wandering around but the geese were still nesting.

_MG_5627_edited-1

_MG_5621 copy

The turtles were even sunning themselves.

_MG_5624 E

As I was wandering down the path I spotted several deer enjoy the shade back in the brush.

_MG_5633_edited-1

This has been a beautiful spring for the flowing trees.

_MG_5646_edited-1

_MG_5650_edited-1

_MG_5655_edited-1

Isn’t this the best shade of pink ever?

_MG_5657_edited-2

I ended the afternoon attending  a birthday party for this little cutie.

IMG_5675 E

Her brother was a bundle of energy and had fun rolling down the hill at the park.

IMG_5701

IMG_5707_edited-1 copy

 

It was a perfect day!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The geese are out of control at KAP - very aggressive. There is a baby deer, too - saw it the other day when I was there for a shoot. So cute!