Thursday, May 16

No Place Like the Nest

 

Recently I purchased several stamp sets from Taylored Expressions.   I love this set – Bless Your Nest.   I also purchased the matching die cut.   Don’t you just love the nest?

IMG_5870_edited-1

I don’t always make the traditional card for a holiday.   I made this one for my Mama for Mother’s day.   After all she is the mother bird that raised me.   There were times she told us as children that we reminded her of baby birds with our mouths open; always hungry..

IMG_5871_edited-1

I colored the leaves with my copic markers and added some fun washi tape to help embellish the card.

IMG_5874_edited-1

Products used:   Lime twist – My Minds Eye.  CTMH – Tulip. Chocolate. Breeze. Desert Sand. Cashmere. TE – Bless this nest and matching die cuts. Distress ink – Vintage Photo. Sewing tool. Washi tape. CHF – Mothers Day Centers. Spellbinders – Labels 6.

IMG_5873_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very pretty card!