Tuesday, December 27

Merry Wishes

At the last minute about a week before Christmas I found this great Die cut by Tim Holtz.   It’s a pinecone and needles set.  I love it…

I made this gift card hold for my brother…  It’s pretty basic… next year I’m going to make some more of these cute little cones.

It’s hard to tell because I took all of the pictures in the evening and the light was horrid but the background is embossed with Christmas words.

Here is a better picture to see the embossing.   I used a snow marker for the snow on the cones.   I drew it along the edges,  let it dry for about 10 minutes then pulled out my heat gun.  I puffed up from the heat.

Products used:   Tim Holtz – Die cuts-  pine cones. Embossing folder. Spellbinders – Label 10.  Verve – Merry Wishes.  Snow Marker. Distress ink – vintage photo.  CTMH – Holiday Red. New England Ivy.  SU – Cherry Cobbler.

Be Creative!

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: