Saturday, September 25

Dive Into Fun

I’m loving this new Clear Arts Stamps set, Bathing Beauties.  All the images are vintage and OH so Fun!   I used Julee’s  Mojo Monday challenge for a template.

I pulled out some October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Report Card papers and distressed them a little.  I love that look!

About half of my cards I decorate the inside. Just a little extra touch.

Products used:   October Afternoon- Thrift shop, Report card. Clear Art Stamps – Bathing Beauties. CTMH - Desert Sand. Stickles. Buttons. Twine. Copics. Seam binding ribbon – Etsy. Distress ink – Vintage Photo. Stickles. Shimmerz. Pigma pen. Nestabilities.

"You, whose day it is, get out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful."


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the red and light blue color combo...one of my favorites.