Tuesday, December 18

Recipes






What is your favorite holiday recipe?? I got the idea from Shelley at Simple Abundance . Post your favorite recipes on your blog and link to me. Leave a comment along with your blog address and I'll check out your recipes and add to my growing list of favorites!

Ashley asked me a couple of days ago to teach her how to make fudge. We're going to have a lesson tomorrow night. I'll take pictures to post and share! I don't want you to miss out on the fun!!! Here is the recipe:

Fantasy Fudge

¾ cup margarine or butter (1 ½ sticks)
3 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 pkg 12z semi sweet chocolate chips
1 jar 7z marshmallow crème
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp vanilla

Lightly grease 13x9 pan. Mix margarine, sugar and milk in heavy 2 ½ quart saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes on medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chips until melted. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares.

Its a super easy Recipe and tastes Fabulous!!!

Pin It!

No comments: