Saturday, December 8

Traveling Light


Odds are, you did this morning, Somewhere between the first step on the floor, and the last step out the door, you grabbed some luggage. You stepped over to the baggage carousel and loaded up. The carousel is not the one in the airport; it's the one in the mind. And the bags we grab are not made of leather; they're made of burdens. The suitcase of guilt. The trunk of discontent. A backpack of anxiety and the hanging bag of grief. Add on a briefcase of perfectionism, an overnight bag of loneliness, and a duffle bag of fear. No wonder we are so tired at the end of the day!!


I'm reading the book Traveling Light by Max Lucado.

Releasing the burdens you were never intended to bear
Later today I'll be drawing a name of the Blog Candy winner. Its not too late to leave a comment on the Nov 30th post!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tee said...

Hi michelle, I wanted to know how this book is. I somehow came across this book on your blog and it fits my mental status. Burdened and heavy and I think this post is a sign, that this book will help me.
But the book is quite expensive over here in India around 18$.that's 700 bucks of my currency.
I would love to know how you liked the book and if buying it would be worth the money.
If you can put a few minutes, I would really appreciate it.
Tejal (tejal2210@gmail.com)